Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday August 29

9.50am
Shitty morning.  I keep remembering the events at the hospital.  It's like watching a movie but seeing different parts all at once.  I just can't stand the pain.  And D is fine.  It's like he's completely over it and everything's fine now.  I know he handles things differently and doesn't show his emotions, but I wish he would at least agree that it's hard and that he's hurting.  He finally admitted Sunday morning that it hurt when Riley was born and it hurt when I held him Friday night and Saturday morning.  So that helps at least.

But he has something to focus on.  He has work and then comes home and has me & Neil.  I feel like I have no purpose.  I know I have Neil, but I was always going to have Neil.  Now what do I do?  The thought of going back to work any time soon is no appealing at all.  But then what do I do?  Neil will be in daycare.  I need a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment