Monday, February 20, 2012

Love and kisses

This evening before sending Neil to bed, I said to him: "Mommy loves Neil.  Does Neil love mommy?" and he leaned over to me and kissed me on the cheek!  So I asked him again, "Mommy loves Neil.  Does Neil love mommy?".  And again he leans in to kiss me.  Then he puts his check against my chest and gives me a hug.

This is the first time he's given me a hug!  It was such a heartwarming, magical, precious moment.

We played this "game" of kisses and hugs for a few minutes, giggling and laughing.  Then, just as quickly as it began, he turned around and went to play with his tractor.  :)

Bless his little cotton socks.  What a wonderful moment.

1 comment:

  1. *melts*

    Hugs, kisses, tractors. It's all the same to him. But you'll never forget it. :)

    ReplyDelete