Friday, August 17, 2012

PREGNANT!!!

OMG!  I can't believe it.  I'm pregnant.  Pregnant!  Wow.  Wow. I'm so shocked that it happened so fast, after only 2 months of trying.  It's just so unbelievable.  I don't know what to feel. It was so weird, when I took the test this morning I just had this feeling that it would be positive.  And it was.  And I was happy.  And then I was happy that my first reaction was happiness and not fear.  Yes I'm scared, well terrified, but I don't know, there's this strange calm that's come over me today.  With Riley's birthday next weekend, I almost feel like he has something to do with this.  Like he's watching over me and chose this month for me to become pregnant, so that next weekend won't be so excruciating for me.

It's almost like it's meant to be.  That this is the month I'm supposed to get pregnant, that he's telling me it's going to be okay.  It's just the strangest feeling, but I really do feel this way.

So yeah.  Pregnant.  If all goes well April 25 next year we'll have a healthy baby in our lives...

2 comments:

  1. Cat, I'm so, so happy for you! What a great birthday present from Riley. I'm glad you are happy and able to experience some of the wonderful emotions as well as some of the bad ones. The fear will always be there, so embrace the excitement when you feel it. Hoping you have a boring, healthy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat - such great news! With Rachel on this one take the happy and excitement - I remember that positive test after Amelia and it was such a heart lifting moment! Here with you for this next part of your journey - xx Di

    ReplyDelete