Friday, November 11, 2011

Going through the motions


Thursday Nov 10th:

I wrote this yesterday but my blogger site wasn't working:

Not much to say these days.  I go through my days as good as possible.  I think of Riley often and as we near the holiday season I'm reminded daily that he's not here.  My desire to celebrate the holidays is minimal, but I know it's important to my family so I will try.  I guess the pressure to be happy is very strong, and I just don't feel like it.  Is that wrong?  I don't want to ruin it for anyone else, but honestly, it just doesn't interest me this year.

We're having unseasonably warm weather, which is so nice, so I've been spending lots of time outdoors, going for walks and runs.  It always feels great when I get home from a walk or run - like I'm doing something good for myself.

And I'm starting to count down the days to when I have to return to work.  7 weeks Ugh.  It's going to go by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment