Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vacation

Well....we're going on vacation.  D, Neil and I are headed off the Jamaica for one week.  I'm very excited about this vacation.  But yet every time I think about how happy I am it reminds me that technically I shouldn't have the opportunity to be on vacation.  But D. and I decided that it would be a good idea to go, since I'm going back to work in January, and that this will be a good opportunity for us.  So while I'm looking forward to the time away, and the sunshine, I can't help but remember that if everything had worked out like it should I wouldn't be going on this vacation.

So, I'll take a moment to write Riley's name in the sand and thank my blessings for the good in my life - my wonderful husband, my beautiful boy Neil, and my family and friends.

Ocean...here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment