Sunday, October 23, 2011

Moving right along

It's been a pretty good week.  There isn't much to report. My emotions are starting to even out, and I have had a few days without tears.  Pretty amazing.  On Wednesday it will be 2 months since we lost Riley.  And instead of wallowing I'll be going to a hockey game.  The Canadiens are playing the Flyers in Montreal. I guess that's what they call moving on with your life.

Christmas is approaching.  I did some shopping in New Hampshire this week.  And while it still scares me and makes me emotional, I'm no longer dreading the idea of the holidays.  I don't think it will be an especially exciting or happy time, but I'm thinking maybe I'll be able to handle it.

Progress, right?


1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you as you approach 2 months. Glad you had a good week, the good days are a nice break from all the bad ones!

    ReplyDelete