Monday, September 19, 2011

Not a bad day

So far it hasn't been that bad of a day.  It's 7.49pm and I haven't cried today.  What a breakthrough!  My husband has been really touchy/feely lately, which is so not like him, but I am so loving it.  Maybe that's what's making my days be better.  As a rule D. is not an affectionate person.  He tells me he loves me all the time, but he doesn't physically show me - he doesn't hug and kiss all that much.  So to have him be more affectionate is so nice.

I printed a picture of a sunrise and printed Riley's name on it and put it in a frame today.  It's now sitting on the windowsill of my bedroom.  It makes me feel closer to him, and lets him know I won't forget him.

Hopefully tomorrow will be another good day like today...

No comments:

Post a Comment