Monday, September 5, 2011

Thursday September 1, 2011

6.15pm
I saw a psychologist yesterday.  It wasn't that great.  She was very french.  She spoke some English but I got the sense half the time she couldn't really understand me and that she didn't really want me to be there.  I have another appointment in 2 weeks but I don't think I'll keep it, which sucks because she's free.

Today was a better day but right now I'm feeling down.  It's hard to be around Neil.  It just reminds me of what I'm not going to have.  And I know that's stupid, that I should be happy with him and that he needs me but I just don't want to deal with him right now.  He was at daycare tuesday, wed, thur this week and I am so thankful for that.  But what am I going to do with him the next 4 days?  Plus D is working and his brother is taking every night off this week.  Again showing how little he cares about anybody but himself and his own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment