Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday August 28, 2011

5.35pm
I called our employee assistance program today to see about counselling.  I think it will be good to talk to someone.  They're supposed to call me to book an appointment.  Hopefully that will help a little.  Not sure how many sessions are covered but at least it will be a start.

Today is tough.  It's wet out - we're getting this rain from hurricane Irene.  So much rain!  But that makes it harder because I couldn't leave the house today so it's been a LONG day.  It feels like the hours have ticked by so slowly.  And the satelite is out because of the weather so it's going to be a LONG night.

What am I supposed to do with myself now?  I keep thinking about work & the thought of going back is so unappealing but yet what will I do all day when Neil is at daycare?  D (my husband) will be back at work full time tomorrow and I don't know what I'm going to do.  I need a project.  I was thinking maybe I can paint the hallway.  Take advantage of the time he's at daycare.

I just feel lost and without purpose - which I know is normal - but it's hard to deal with.  And it makes it harder to see D moving on and wanting to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment